Solihull Local Plan (Draft Submission) 2020
Ended on the 14th December 2020
- These paragraphs set the policies in the 2013 plan that are to be retained. They relate to site allocations made in the earlier plan which are still to be bought forward.
Policy P3 – Provision of Land for General Business and Premises
- Those parts of policy P3 (including figure 13) that relate to the following sites:
- SLP 27 – Fore, A34 Stratford Road adj M42
- SLP 28 – Chep/Higginson, Bickenhill Lane, Bickenhill
- SLP29 – Land north of Clock Interchange, Coventry Road
- SLP31 – Birmingham Business Park
Policy P5 – Provision of Land for Housing
- Those parts of policy P5 (including figure 15) that relate to the following sites:
- SLP3 - Simon Digby (200 dwellings)
- SLP19 – Riddings Hill, Balsall Common (65 dwellings)
- SLP24 – Meriden Road, Hampton in Arden (110 dwellings)
 The SLP indicates a capacity of 200 dwellings, but subsequent work is indicating a likely capacity of 175, and it is this latter number that has been included in the land supply as part of this plan.
 Also known as Hallmeadow Road